After lifestyle changes – exercising regularly, eating nutritious foods and not smoking – choosing the right primary care provider is one of the most important decisions you can make for managing your health. Primary care providers work with patients over a lifetime and are the first stop to more specialized care.
Sage Primary Care, located in central Casper, has been a recognized Patient Centered Medical Home since 2012, meaning we include patients in every aspect of their care. Our providers specialize in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients from birth to old age, and we are backed by Wyoming Medical Center’s full network of medical specialists. We offer extended hours, same-day appointments and an on-call provider available 24/7 if you have a pressing medical problem.
- Health care for existing medical needs
- Preventative care services, including screenings and vaccinations
- Sports physicals for both patients and non-patients
- Planning of care for chronic conditions
- Coordination of care with medical and surgical specialists
- On-site diabetes educator
Sage walk-in clinic
Injury and illness rarely wait for your scheduled appointment. Our walk-in clinic allows you to see a provider when you need one, no appointment necessary.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
Come to the walk-in clinic for:
- Sore throats
- Sinus or ear infections
- Minor cuts and burns
- Urinary tract and other minor infections
- Rashes and more.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Sage Primary Care is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker's Compensation
- Federal Worker's Compensation