The Wyoming Endocrine and Diabetes Clinic has moved! As of Monday, March 16, we are now located in the McMurry Medical Arts Building at 319 S. Washington.
Wyoming Endocrine and Diabetes Clinic is a specialized center for the diagnosis and treatment of hormonal and metabolic diseases. We provide comprehensive treatment and management of:
- Thyroid disorders, including thyroid cancer
- Lipid disorders
- Metabolic bone and calcium disorders, including osteoporosis
- Cholesterol and other lipid disorders
- Pituitary condition, including growth hormone abnormalities
- Male sexual dysfunction and sex hormone abnormalities
- Female menopause
- Obesity and other nutritional disorders
- Parathyroid disorders
- Adrenal diseases
- Hormone replacement therapy and monitoring
Diabetes is a dangerous lifelong condition and, if not controlled, can lead to kidney failure, non-traumatic lower-limb amputations, blindness, heart disease and stroke. It is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States.
Our team of diabetes educators offers comprehensive diabetes education and is recognized by the American Diabetes Association. We provide one-on-one education for people with type 1, type 2 or gestational diabetes as well as for people with pre-diabetes.
Our diabetes services include:
- Individualized meal planning
- Instruction on self-monitoring of blood glucose
- Weight management
- Reducing risk of diabetes-related complications
- Insulin and Insulin pump therapies
- Continuous glucose monitoring devices
- Hemoglobin A1C testing
- Foot screening
- Diabetes care during illness
Diabetes Programs and Classes
Diabetes Prevention Program
This 12-week program focuses on helping people make simple lifestyle changes which can lower incidence of diabetes in people who are considered high risk by 58 percent. The program has been shown to improve blood sugars, reduce weight and decrease or delay the development of type 2 diabetes among those with pre-diabetes.
For those who need some help managing their diabetes, we offer four, two-hour group classes taught with an interactive, hands-on approach. Classes cover all aspects of type 2 diabetes management.
Carbohydrate counting class
Taught by one of our registered dietitians, this class provides step-by-step instructions to accurately count carbohydrates, plan diabetic friendly meals, read labels and follow the American Dietetics Association guidelines for a healthy diet.
For New Patients
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will mail or email the patient forms (at right) to you. Please complete these forms carefully. Make sure to list all of your current prescription and over-the-counter medications, specifying the dosage and how often you take them. This information is written on the prescription label. If you need help completing the forms, please arrive 20 minutes early so our staff can assist you. Please bring these completed forms, a photo ID, insurance cards and current medication list to your appointment.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call 307-237-5026.
The Wyoming Endocrine and Diabetes Clinic is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker's Compensation
- Federal Worker's Compensation