Allen Coffey, M.D., is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and brings nearly 25 years’ experience to Casper. His goal is to make people feel better about themselves by offering a full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive services.
Dr. Coffey completed medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in 1984 followed by six years of general surgery residency. He completed a plastic surgery residency at Baylor, widely regarded as one of the best plastic surgery training programs in the country. In 1993, he served a year as a microsurgery fellow at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. Dr. Coffey is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons as well as an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Breast implant special
For a limited time only, Wyoming Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery is offering more than 15 percent off breast implants, $5,450. Call (307) 234-4585 to schedule your consultation.
- Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Forehead Lift
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy), including Liposculpture & Facial Implants
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Ear Setback (Otoplasty)
- Lip Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reshaping and Lifting
- Breast Implant Revision and/or Removal
- Breast Reduction
- Treatment of Gynecomastia (Male Breast Surgery)
- Correction of Breast Deformities·
- Suction Assisted Lipectomy (Liposuction)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
For New Patients
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will mail or email the patient forms (at right) to you. Please complete these forms carefully. Make sure to list all of your current prescription and over-the-counter medications, specifying the dosage and how often you take them. This information is written on the prescription label. If you need help completing the forms, please arrive 20 minutes early so our staff can assist you. Please bring these completed forms, a photo ID, insurance cards and current medication list to your appointment.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Advantage Orthopedics and Neurosurgery is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker's Compensation
- Federal Worker's Compensation