Wyoming Medical Center is pleased to invite you to the Frontiers in Primary Care Conference. Now held in Casper, the conference is an opportunity for physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants to network with specialists. This conference is designed to provide current information on selected medical topics of clinical relevance and latest treatment protocols for patients through the expertise of distinguished faculty.
Save the date for April 23-25, 2020, at the Regional Training Center in Casper, Wyo. Online registration is available now.
Find more information about program objectives, accreditation, accommodations, faculty presenters and the full conference agenda in our conference program.
Vendor registration is now open. Please fill out this form and return to the address indicated.
Special topics include:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Effects of Lead Exposure
- Pediatric Headaches
- Oligometastic Disease
- Evaluating Cancer
- Cancer Updates
- Human Trafficking
- Physical Child Abuse
- Update on Infectious Disease
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Adult Congenital Cardiac Care
- Aortic Valve Stenosis Treatment
- Acid Basics
- Emergency Airway
- Screening for Mental Health Disorders
- Transgender Medical Care
- Medication-Assisted Treatment Clinic
- Geriatric Preventative Care
- Foot Conditions
- Perioperative Management of Therapeutic Anticoagulation