Walk-in sports physicals for $40
By wyomingmedicalcenter Jun 26, 2018
Attention student athletes. Get a jump start on fall by taking care of your sports physical now.
Sports physical are not a replacement for a child's yearly wellness exam, but focus on maximizing the safe participation of athletes of all ages in their sports. They are required for participation in school-sactioned sports.
Sports physicals focus on:
- identifying medical issues that may be life threatening during sports participation.
- identifying conditions that require treatment or a plan prior to participation.
- identifying and rehabbing old muscle and/or skeletal injuries.
- treating conditions that may interfere with performance.
- removing restrictions on participation.
Wyoming Medical Center offers sports physicals either by appointment or at either of our walk-in clincs. Cost is $40. (Students must be accopanied by a parent or guardian.
Sage Primary Care, 1020 S. Conwell St.
- Walk-in hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays
- Info: (307) 265-8300, WyomingMedicalCenter.org/sage
immediate Care, 3632 American Way
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
- Info: (307) 233-7300, WyomingMedicalCenter.org/immediate