Walks will be from 6 to 7 p.m. most Mondays, June 17 through Sept. 16. (No walks July 1 or Sept. 2).
All walks are free, and all are welcome. Walks are 2 to 3 miles long, and people can turnaround at any time. Starting locations/routes will change every week to explore the many walking trails around Casper.
- June 17: Art 321, 321 W. Midwest
W. Lee Warren, M.D., will talk about lower back pain
- June 24: Jackson Street Parking Area
Vishwanath Pattan, M.D., will talk about food, exercise and diabetes
- July 8: North Casper Ball Fields @ Bryan Stock Trail
Ammar Hussieno, M.D., will talk about sleep apnea
- July 15: Adventure Park (Crossroads Ball Fields)
Mark Dowell, M.D., will talk about vaccines
- July 22: Tate Pumphouse
- July 29: Mills First Street Park
- Aug. 5: Morad Park
- Aug. 12: YMCA
- Aug. 19: Faith Assembly of God at Wyoming Blvd.
- Aug. 26: Casper Country Club tennis courts
- Sept. 9: Long Park
- Sept. 16: Tate Pumphouse