Jan 30 2020
Join the NERD Health and Wellness Center for a free event to learn about wellness resources within Casper. We will have organizations representing each of the six pillars of wellness: sleep, nutrition, stress management/mental health, exercise, relationships and healthy habits. We will also offer free chair massages and acupuncture along with healthy food and prizes.
You’ll also learn about Wellness Center programs including:
- Lifestyle Modification Program, an insurance-based program designed to address the health and wellness through the six pillars of wellness.
- Diabetes prevention program, targeted to people with pre-diabetes and other risk factors who want to prevent developing the disease.
- Community memberships
- Health and wellness coaching
- Gym memberships
This event will be in the NERD Health and Wellness Center at Wyoming Medical Center, 1233 E. Second St. Park in the Visitor Garage, accessible off Second or Jackson streets. For more information about this event or NERD Health and Wellness Center programs, go to WyomingMedicalCenter.org/Wellness or call (307) 577-2929.
- Walk with a Doc, 4 p.m. Amanda Vignaroli, DNP, FNP-BC, will kick off the event with a discussion on the six pillars of wellness before leading guests on a short walk around campus.
- Wellness Fair, 4 to 7 p.m. Tour the NERD Health and Wellness Center and learn about a variety of health resources available in our community by visiting the vendor booths.
- Chair massages, 4 to 7 p.m.
- Acupuncture, 5 to 7 p.m.