Scheduling your appointment easier than ever. Call our primary care scheduling center at (307) 233-0202 and you will be scheduled with the primary care provider of your choice, at any of our primary care clinics.
Drive-through respiratory screening available in two locations
Due to the steep rise in COVID-19 cases in our community in recent weeks, Banner Wyoming Medical Center is offering drive-through respiratory screening at two convenient locations. If you have respiratory symptoms – cough, sore throat, fever and others – or require a COVID test, please proceed to one of the drive-through clinics.
Our Emergency Room and network of clinics remain open and safe. Please do not delay medical treatment, and call 911 in all cases of suspected heart attack, stroke, breathing distress and other medical emergencies.
Both of the following clinics remain open for all other medical concerns. Patients will be evaluated in their cars to determine whether they will go inside the clinic or remain in their car to be evaluated and/or tested.
- Mesa Primary Care / Immediate Care
3632 American Way
Open every day, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Enter second driveway entrance to get in line for testing
- Sage Primary Care
1020 S. Conwell
Open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Enter Melrose from 12th Street, then enter the alley from 10thStreet
*Please do not back up traffic on Conwell Street
Choosing the right primary care
After lifestyle changes – exercising regularly, eating nutritious foods and not smoking – choosing the right primary care provider is one of the most important decisions you can make for managing your health. Primary care providers work with patients over a lifetime and are the first stop to more specialized care.
Mesa Primary Care is located in west Casper, the fastest-growing residential area in the city. We offer patient-centered care backed by Wyoming Medical Center’s full network of medical specialists. Our providers specialize in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients from birth to old age. We offer extended hours, same-day appointments and an on-call provider available 24/7 if you have a pressing medical problem.
- Health care for existing medical needs
- Preventative care services, including screenings and vaccinations
- Sports physicals for both patients and non-patients
- Planning of care for chronic conditions
- Coordination of care with medical and surgical specialists
- Coumadin clinics for patients and non-patients on blood-thinning medication
Schedule a virtual appointment
Protecting your overall health is as important as ever. That means staying in touch with your doctor or healthcare provider.
All Wyoming Health Medical Group providers are now able to make virtual appointments with their patients through TeleMed Wyoming. That means you can talk to your provider about your medications, new symptoms or other health concerns through the video technology of your smartphone, tablet or computer. Learn more about telehealth in this link, or call to schedule your virtual appointment.
For COVID Test Results
- Please allow 2-3 days for results to be available after receiving a test. We encourage patients to utilize the Patient Portal online tool to obtain most results. Clinical staff will call patients when results become available for those patients where results are not available via the Patient Portal. New users may set up a Patient Portal account by clicking HERE.
- WMC and WHMG no longer have initial COVID-19 vaccinations available. We encourage patients to reach out to Natrona Public Health for future offerings of initial vaccinations. Find more information HERE.
My Patient Portal
Patient portals are interactive health records giving you convenient, 24-hour access to your personal health information. All you need is an internet connection.
Use My Patient Portal to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider or request appointments with a specialist
- View laboratory results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate directly with your provider
- View your medical record and test results
For new patients
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will mail or email the patient forms (at right) to you. Please complete these forms carefully. Make sure to list all of your current prescription and over-the-counter medications, specifying the dosage and how often you take them. This information is written on the prescription label. If you need help completing the forms, please arrive 20 minutes early so our staff can assist you. Please bring these completed forms, a photo ID, insurance cards and current medication list to your appointment.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Mesa Primary Care is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker’s Compensation
- Federal Worker’s Compensation