- Medical School: Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale, Ariz.
- Residency: Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Wash.; Internal Medicine
- Internship: Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Wash.; Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Deployed to Camp Marmal, Afghanistan, in 2010 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom where he was the sole Army internal medicine physician
- Awarded Bronze Star for meritorious service providing medical support in combat
- Awarded Sikorsky Award Badge for delivery of life saving care while flying in a Sikorsky airframe
- Awarded three Army Commendation medals for meritorious service while on active duty