- Medical School: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Mass.
- Internship: University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals, Galveston, Texas
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals, Galveston, Texas Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Hometown: Dallas, Texas
- Hobbies: Fly fishing, jogging, gardening, jazz music
- Family: Dean, Garrett, Caryn
- Community Involvement: Natrona County Health Officer, regular guest on television segment concerning current infection topics.
Special interest in infection control policy, antibiotic stewardship and teaching.