Patient Financial Services
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
When your health is in jeopardy, the last thing you should worry about is money. Unfortunately, this is often not the case.
At Wyoming Medical Center, we take our role as a community hospital very seriously. Regardless of ability to pay, anyone who needs emergent medical care gets the help they need.
When you visit Wyoming Medical Center for medical care, you can expect to follow the financial steps below:
- A patient access specialist will assist you with paperwork that will allow us to treat you and work with your insurance company.
- You will be asked to provide your photo ID and insurance card every time you visit WMC for healthcare needs. This ensures your protection and that we have your most current information.
- When you are scheduled for a test or procedure at WMC, you may request an estimate of the expected cost and your portion of responsibility.
- Your payment will be requested on or before your date of service. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, cash, check and money orders.
Below are some important reminders you should keep in mind regarding patient finances:
- We will only collect the patient responsibility portion of the hospital fees/charges at the time of your payment.
- Please remember that treatment at WMC can result in several bills depending on the services provided. For example, if your physician orders X-rays for you, you may receive a bill from the radiologist for their reading fee along with the WMC billing statement. If you have questions on any bill, you should use the contact information on the specific billing statement.
- We will provide all appropriate members of your healthcare team with your insurance and billing information.
- Your insurance company may pay you directly for the care we provided. It is your responsibility to forward those payments to Wyoming Medical Center to pay for that care.
- Regardless of your ability to make a payment, your representative will outline long-term payment options and possibly discuss your eligibility and the application process for our charity care assistance program.
We offer a number of flexible payment options. Payment plans must be arranged through a financial counselor. Learn more about our payment programs below:
12 Month Payment Plan
Under this plan, you may pay your bill in 12 equal installments to the hospital over a 12-month period with no interest.
Long-Term Financing Program
If you cannot pay your bill in full within 12 months, you may extend your payments through an unsecured loan at a favorable interest rate.
Charity Care Assistance Program
Charity Care assistance is available for qualified applicants. Partial or full adjustments may be made based on your financial need. For information please contact a financial counselor directly. Learn more about the Charity Care
financial assistance program now.
Wyoming Medical Center is committed to improving your life by improving your health. This means making sure everyone has access to quality medical care through our services. When it comes to paying for your medical care, WMC strives to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible. Financial counselors help in this process by:
- Assisting you in determining qualification for the state and/or other assistance programs.
- Assisting with the determination of your insurance benefits.
- Assisting you with the billing and claim process.
- Explaining payment options.
- Answering your Charity Care questions.
We provide qualified financial counselors to assist you with your financial questions or concerns during your stay with us. A counselor can be reached Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (307) 577-2149.
Contact Patient Financial Services Today
If you have further questions regarding patient finances, we are happy to answer them. Please get in touch with us today using the below contact information.
Patient Financial Services Physical Location:
Note: Mailing address is below
167 S. Conwell St., Suite 2
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST
(307) 577-2421 (local)
(877) 962-7243 (toll free)
Please choose the phone number that corresponds with the first letter of your last name below to contact Patient Financial Services after your stay.
A - C.......................577-2439
J, N-R, T.................577-2418
Make a Payment
Would you like to make a payment online? Access our convenient, secure form to make a payment or send us your payment through the mail.
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
Please mail payments to our secure lockbox:
Wyoming Medical Center
Dept. CH 16757
Palatine, Illinois 60055-6757