Open. Safe. Here to help: ER, walk-in clinics and TeleMed appointments provide care when you need it
Oct 18, 2020
Protecting your overall health is as important as ever. Wyoming Medical Center’s Emergency Room, walk-in clinics and TeleMed video appointments provide care when you need it, in a safe setting most convenient for you and your level of need.
Medical emergencies, illness and injury have not stopped for this pandemic. Ignoring new symptoms or injuries can have long-term negative consequences for your health. Please do not delay treatment out of fear of contracting coronavirus. Rest assured, we are doing all we can to create a COVID-safe environment for you and your loved ones.
We remain vigilant in our infection control protocols, sanitation, visitor restrictions, screening and other precautions to protect you and your loved ones. Our Emergency Room and network of walk-in clinics are open, safe and ready to help. Thank you for trusting us with your care.
1233 E. SECOND ST.
OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY
Our emergency room is open, and we urge you not to ignore medical emergencies such as strokes, heart attacks, respiratory distress and other serious symptoms. We screen all patients and visitors for COVID and other respiratory symptoms before entry and have separate waiting areas for patients with these symptoms.
Call 911 immediately for:
- Symptoms of stroke including the sudden onset of:
- Numbness or weakness of face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Severe headache with no known cause
- Symptoms of heart attack
- Unusual pain, pressure or tightness in chest or upper trunk (mid-back, shoulder or base of the neck)
- Pain may be steady or may come and go
- Pain accompanied by nausea or indigestion, sweating, shortness of breath
- Breathing problems or respiratory distress
Call 911 or report to the ER for:
- Serious trauma, head injuries, or headaches
- Abdominal pain
- Other serious injuries and illness
Respiratory Symptom Screening Clinic
245 S. Fenway St.
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
please call 307-233-0291 upon arrival and a staff member will meet you in your car.
The Respiratory Symptom Screening Clinic evaluates and treats cold, flu and other respiratory symptoms including:
- Fever or chills
- Sore throats
- Nasal congestion
- Chest congestion
- Body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomitting
The clinic can test for a variety of respiratory illnesses including COVID-19, RSV, Strep throat and Influenza.
3632 American Way
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day
Come to Immediate Care for:
- Minor sprains and broken bones
- X-rays and splinting
- Sinus or ear infections
- Minor cuts and burns
- Urinary tract and other minor infections
- Rashes and more