We focus on getting you back to the activities you enjoy, whether it’s returning to work, playing with your grandkids or perfecting your golf swing.
We don’t assume surgery is always the answer, and our surgeons will work to find the least invasive treatments available. Advantage Orthopedics and Neurosurgery is Casper’s only such practice backed by Wyoming Medical Center’s full network of medical specialists.
- Shoulder reconstruction and rotator cuff injuries
- Elbow reconstruction
- Hip disorders, replacement and repair
- Hip resurfacing
- Knee disorders, replacement and repair
- Partial knee replacement
- Revision surgery
- Fracture care
- Back pain and micro-discectomy for herniated disks
- Joint pain
- Sports medicine and injuries
- Functional neurosurgery to restore function of the brain and nervous system
- Surgery for birth abnormalities
- Treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine
- Surgeries and treatments for tumors in the brain, spine or central nervous system
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
With our outreach clinics, it's now easier than ever to get high-level neurosurgical and orthopedic care close to where you live and work. Call (307) 266-4000 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
Frontier Neurosciences LLC, The Healing Place, 702 Platinum Ave., Cody, WY 82414
- Sept. 14, Starrla Bartlett-Rone, P.A.
Thunder Basin Orthopaedics, 2901 Powder Basin Ave., Gillette, WY 82718
Center for Surgical Excellence, 1503 Cressett St., Gillette, WY 82716
- Aug. 21, Starrla Bartlett-Rone, P.A.
- Aug. 28,W. Lee Warren, Jr., M.D.
- Sept. 4, Starrla Bartlett-Rone, P.A.
- Sept. 20, W. Lee Warren, Jr., M.D.
2300 Gasser Road, Riverton, WY 82501
- Aug. 16, Starrla Bartlett-Rone, P.A.
- Aug. 30, Starrla Bartlett, Rone, P.A.
- Sept. 13, Starrla Bartlett-Rone, P.A.
- Sept. 27, W. Lee Warren, Jr., M.D.
Red Desert Specialty, 2761 Commercial Way, Rock Springs, WY 82901
- Aug. 23, W. Lee Warren, Jr., M.D.
- Sept. 27, Starrla Bartlett-Rone, P.A.
Best treatment for back pain
Back pain is one of the leading causes of missed work and one of the top reasons people see the doctor. Our specialists provide many treatment options for back pain and spine conditions, and we offer less invasive techniques which shorten recovery times.
When back problems occur, talk with your primary care doctor first. Ask to be referred to a spine specialist if your condition doesn't improve after six weeks of treatment. Surgery is the first or only option in just a few cases—for example, when a person is in severe pain, has back instability from trauma, or has nerve problems such as loss of motor or bladder control.
When it comes to providing the safest patient care in Wyoming, using the best tools and the latest technology matter.
Wyoming Medical Center is the state’s first hospital to offer the Medtronic StealthStation® Surgical Navigation System, coupled with the O-arm® Intra-operative Imaging System. The technology allows surgeons to target brain tumors as small as 3 millimeters with the precision of a stealth bomber. Spine surgeons use it to plan and perform complicated surgeries and create images in real-time, allowing for precise 3D placement of screws, minimizing risks of injury and possible re-operation.
Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive techniques to reduce the size of the incision, reduce blood loss and shorten recovery times. Disk surgeries, for example, can now be performed under a microscope using an incision that is only slightly more than an inch long. If you have a micro-discectomy, you can expect to be on your feet within a day or two, in physical therapy within a week, and back at work in two to four weeks. Talk to your surgeon about minimally invasive procedures that may be available.
For New Patients
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will mail or email the patient forms (at right) to you. Please complete these forms carefully. Make sure to list all of your current prescription and over-the-counter medications, specifying the dosage and how often you take them. This information is written on the prescription label. If you need help completing the forms, please arrive 20 minutes early so our staff can assist you. Please bring these completed forms, a photo ID, insurance cards and current medication list to your appointment.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Advantage Orthopedics and Neurosurgery is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker's Compensation
- Federal Worker's Compensation