Casper Pulmonary serves patients with respiratory disorders, lung disease and associated conditions. Pulmonology is the subspecialty of internal medicine covering diseases of the lungs, which often involves evaluation of the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx and throat) and the heart. Pulmonologists are trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, such as pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, obstructive sleep apnea, COPD, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema and complicated chest infections.
- Evaluation and diagnosis of lung diseases including: COPD, asthma, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, respiratory infections and allergic pulmonary disease.
- Evaluation and management of respiratory complaints like dyspnea, chronic cough, wheezing, pleurisy, hemoptysis and hypoxemia.
- Evaluation and treatment of sleep breathing disorders including: obstructive sleep apnea, snoring and upper airway resistance syndrome.
- Evaluation and monitoring of lung nodules, lung masses and other abnormalities discovered on chest imaging.
- Diagnosis and evaluation of lung cancer.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including: bronchoscopies, lung biopsies, thoracentesis, chronic pleural effusion drainage, sleep studies and pulmonary function testing.
- Consultations and referrals for Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
Schedule a virtual appointment
Protecting your overall health is as important as ever. That means staying in touch with your doctor or healthcare provider.
All Wyoming Health Medical Group providers are now able to make virtual appointments with their patients through TeleMed Wyoming. That means you can talk to your provider about your medications, new symptoms or other health concerns through the video technology of your smartphone, tablet or computer. Learn more about telehealth in this link, or call to schedule your virtual appointment.
My Patient Portal
Patient portals are interactive health records giving you convenient, 24-hour access to your personal health information. All you need is an internet connection.
Use My Patient Portal to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider or request appointments with a specialist
- View laboratory results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate directly with your provider
- View your medical record and test results
For New Patients
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will mail or email the patient forms (at right) to you. Please complete these forms carefully. Make sure to list all of your current prescription and over-the-counter medications, specifying the dosage and how often you take them. This information is written on the prescription label. If you need help completing the forms, please arrive 20 minutes early so our staff can assist you. Please bring these completed forms, a photo ID, insurance cards and current medication list to your appointment.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Casper Pulmonary is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker’s Compensation
- Federal Worker’s Compensation