After lifestyle changes – exercising regularly, eating nutritious foods and not smoking – choosing the right primary care provider is one of the most important decisions you can make for managing your health. Primary care providers work with patients over a lifetime and are the first stop to more specialized care.
Cole Creek Primary Care is located at Wyoming Medical Center East Campus, joining a network of primary care clinics stretching across Casper, serving people where they live and work.
We offer patient-centered care backed by Wyoming Medical Center’s full network of medical specialists. Our providers specialize in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients from birth to old age.
- Health care for existing medical needs
- Preventative care services, including screenings and vaccinations
- Sports physicals for both patients and non-patients
- Planning of care for chronic conditions
- Coordination of care with medical and surgical specialists
For New Patients
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will mail or email the patient forms (at right) to you. Please complete these forms carefully. Make sure to list all of your current prescription and over-the-counter medications, specifying the dosage and how often you take them. This information is written on the prescription label. If you need help completing the forms, please arrive 20 minutes early so our staff can assist you. Please bring these completed forms, a photo ID, insurance cards and current medication list to your appointment.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Cole Creek Primary is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker's Compensation
- Federal Worker's Compensation