Radiologic imaging technologies use low-dose radiation to create highly detailed images of internal areas of the body. These images are used to diagnose health conditions that can then be treated by physicians.
We welcome scheduled appointments, walk-ins and add-on exams.
Wyoming Medical Center East Campus Radiology offers the state’s only true 1.2T open MRI, providing a comfortable atmosphere for claustrophobic patients or patients who need more room. Open MRI provides a less confining and more relaxed experience.
East Campus Radiology is accredited by the American College of Radiology, the gold standard in medical imaging and committed to providing the safest, highest quality care. Our MRI technologists have more than 40 years’ experience and are certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
We offer same-day add-ons and will work with your insurance to obtain preauthorization, often within 24 hours. After-hours MRI services are available to accommodate working schedules.
We are committed to getting the best diagnostic images with the least amount of radiation possible, and we work with referring physicians to ensure imaging strategies that are best for the patient. Our radiologists specialize in diagnosing disease and injury through medical imaging technology such as:
- X-Ray of all types are offered at East Campus Radiology including orthopedic, leg length, weight-bearing feet, scoliosis, skull, chest, abdomen, pelvis and extremities.
- Computed Tomography (CT) creates high-quality images produced on a 64-slice Siemens machine. Exams include diagnostic images of the head, spine, extremities, chest, abdomen, pelvis, high-resolution chest, TruMatch protocols, angiography and oral or IV contrast exams.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is high-resolution detailed imaging on a 3T for a clearer view of soft tissue. Exams include diagnostic images of the brain, spine, orthopedic, arthrograms, MRAs, exams with and without GAD (gadolinium-based contrast).
- Open MRI offering the only 1.2T open MRI in Wyoming, providing a comfortable atmosphere for claustrophobic patients.
- Ultrasound provides a wide spectrum of exams including early and late OB, pelvic, vein mappings, vascular (arterial, venous, and carotids), abdomen and small parts, abdomen with Kinevac and thyroids.
For New Patients
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will mail or email the patient forms to you. Our Patient Access department will start working with your insurance to get your imaging exam pre-authorized prior to your appointment. Please arrive 20 minutes early to complete registration. Please bring a photo ID, insurance card and a current medication list to your appointment.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 577-2421.
East Campus Radiology is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker’s Compensation
- Federal Worker’s Compensation