Whether you need a simple lab test or a complex, specialized test, Professional Lab Services has the tools and expertise needed to get you fast, accurate results.
- Routine blood draws
- Health fair blood draws
- On-site urinalysis
- Therapeutic phlebotomy (by appointment only at McMurry site)
- Glucose tolerance
- RSV & influenza collection
- Pediatric lab services
- Point-of-care testing in
- Rapid Strep A
- Rapid influenza A&B
- INR, a check to see how quickly your blood clots
- A1C diabetes screen
- 12-panel drug screen
- Paternity testing (by appointment only). Call DNA Diagnostics Center (DDC) at 1-800-831-1906 to make the appointment.
- View a full list of lab tests available here.
Health Fair Lab Draws
Our health-fair blood draws require no physician order, and fasting is not required except when specified by a physician. Pricing is the same or lower than other health fair lab draws and walk-ins are welcome. The day before, be sure to hydrate by drinking four to six glasses of water. Results will be mailed or can be picked up with the proper identification.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- $10 Glucose
- $10 Urinalysis (color, clarity, chemical exam)
- $15 Complete blood count (CBC) (hemogram only)
- $15 TSH
- $20 Hemoglobin A1C
- $20 Protime/INR
- $20 Pregnancy blood test
- $25 Lipid panel (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL)
- $25 Rapid Strep Screen
- $25 PSA (Prostate specific antigen for men)
- $30 Vitamin D (TOTAL) 25-hydroxy
- $35 Chemistry (Chem) Panel - Fasting
- $35 Urine drug screen (amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, PCP, cocaine metabolites, opiates, THC) This cannot be used for legal purposes or preemployment.
- $55 Chemistry (Chem) Panel and Hemoglobin A1C – Non-fasting
- $75 Complete screening panel (Chem panel, Urinalysis, CBC and Vitamin D)
- Wyoming Medical Center Laboratory Draw Station
1233 E. Second St., West Tower, Second floor (inside preadmissions)
Phone: (307) 577-2365
Fax: (307) 577-2396
- Parking in West Parking Garage, access from Second Street or Jackson Street
- Scheduled therapeutic phlebotomies
My Patient Portal
Patient portals are interactive health records giving you convenient, 24-hour access to your personal health information. All you need is an internet connection.
Use My Patient Portal to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider or request appointments with a specialist
- View laboratory results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate directly with your provider
- View your medical record and test results
Payment may be expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 577-2421.
Professional Lab Services is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker’s Compensation
- Federal Worker’s Compensation