Clinic has moved
Respiratory Symptom Screening is available at all of our walk-in clinics:
- Immediate Care, 3632 American Way
- Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
- (307) 233-7300
- Urgent Care East, 6600 E. Second St.
- Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
- (307) 473-6777
- Sage Primary Care walk-in, 1020 S. Conwell St.
- Open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- (307) 265-8300
Call upon arrival, and someone will meet you at your car. Please continue to wear a mask in public and practice social distancing!
The respiratory symptom screening program evaluates and treats respiratory symptoms while limiting local transmission of infectious illnesses such as influenza, RSV, COVID-19 and others.
- Sore throats
- Nasal congestion
- Chest congestion
Respiratory symptom hotline
TELEHEALTH HOTLINE: 307-233-7288
HOURS: 8 A.M. TO 8 P.M., EVERY DAY
If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms, please call 307-233-7288 to be evaluated by a registered nurse. You will be asked several questions regarding your symptoms and COVID-19 screening history. The patient will then be able to set video telehealth appointments for treatment for respiratory illnesses, further education, or referral to the physical respiratory symptom screening clinic or another level of care.
Call 911 if you are experiencing respiratory distress.
Limiting local transmission
The purpose of the clinic is to limit local transmission of infectious diseases, including possible COVID-19 transmissions, by providing a screening alternative to the Wyoming Medical Center Emergency Room, local walk-in clinics, and physician offices.
- Patients will be spaced throughout the clinic to prevent transmission
- Patients and visitors will be asked to put on masks upon entering
- Providers will wear appropriate personal protective gear
- Drive-through triage availabe for non-mobile and other patients. Please call ahead to alert providers of your needs.
Please note that this clinic will not automatically provide COVID-19 testing upon request. The Centers for Disease Control advise doctors to use their best judgment when it comes to determining if someone should be tested for COVID-19. In Wyoming, we have limited test kits available, and we might not see that you meet the criteria to be tested. We want to ensure that our most vulnerable people – especially older adults who are at greatest risk for serious complications and death – are tested first. Please be aware that even if you are tested for COVID-19, you will not receive results for several days.
Remember: Testing for COVID-19 is not a medical emergency. If you have reason to believe you might have the virus, and are not experiencing difficulty breathing PLEASE CALL AHEAD: 307-233-7288.
If after hours, and you are not in respiratory distress, self quarantine at home and wait until the clinic is open.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Sage Primary Care is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker's Compensation
- Federal Worker's Compensation