COVID-19 and respiratory illness testing
Attention: Due to the low number of new COVID cases in our community and to better use staff resources, the Respiratory Symptom Screening Clinic (RSSC) has moved to Sage Primary Care at 1020 S. Conwell. The Sage Walk-in Clinic has also re-opened.
Hours for the walk-in clinic are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. MONDAYS through FRIDAYS. If you have respiratory symptoms – cough, sore throat, fever and others – or require a COVID test, please call (307) 233-0291 upon arrival and you will be evaluated in your car.
*Our staff will call patients with results of their COVID-19 testing, regardless of the result. Please be patient. We are not able to answer calls asking for COVID-19 test results.
Immediate Care in west Casper (3632 American Way) is open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day, and it also offers COVID tests and respiratory screening. X-ray and splinting services are offered at this location only.
Please continue to wear a mask in public and practice social distancing!
The purpose of the clinic is to limit local transmission of infectious diseases, including possible COVID-19 transmissions, by providing a screening alternative to the Wyoming Medical Center Emergency Room, local walk-in clinics, and physician offices.
Test Results & Vaccine Information
For COVID Test Results
- Please allow 2-3 days for results to be available after receiving a test. We encourage patients to utilize the Patient Portal online tool to obtain most results. Clinical staff will call patients when results become available for those patients where results are not available via the Patient Portal. New users may set up a Patient Portal account by clicking HERE.
- WMC and WHMG no longer have initial COVID-19 vaccinations available. We encourage patients to reach out to Natrona Public Health for future offerings of initial vaccinations. Find more information HERE.
The respiratory symptom screening program evaluates and treats respiratory symptoms while limiting local transmission of infectious illnesses such as influenza, RSV, COVID-19, strep throat and others.
- Fever or chills
- Sore throats
- Nasal congestion
- Chest congestion
- Body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
The clinic can test for a variety of respiratory illnesses including:
- Strep throat
Remember: Testing for COVID-19 is not a medical emergency. If you have reason to believe you might have the virus, and are not experiencing difficulty breathing, please call the Respiratory Symptom Screening Clinic at 233-0291 or come to 245 S. Fenway for evaluation. Please do not self-report to the Emergency Room.
If after hours, and you are not in respiratory distress, self quarantine at home and wait until the clinic is open.
On-request COVID testing: COVID testing for students, planned travel, employment and other factors is available upon request. Talk to your primary care provider or call 233-0291.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Sage Primary Care is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker’s Compensation
- Federal Worker’s Compensation