Scheduling your appointment easier than ever. Call our primary care scheduling center (307) 233-0202 and you will be scheduled with the primary care provider of your choice, at any of our primary care clinics.
For all other inquiries, you can reach Sage Primary Care at (307) 265-8300.
Our walk-in clinic is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Friday. Call (307) 233-0291 with questions.
Choosing the right primary care
After lifestyle changes – exercising regularly, eating nutritious foods and not smoking – choosing the right primary care provider is one of the most important decisions you can make for managing your health. Primary care providers work with patients over a lifetime and are the first stop to more specialized care.
Sage Primary Care, located in central Casper, has been a recognized Patient Centered Medical Home since 2012, meaning we include patients in every aspect of their care. Our providers specialize in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients from birth to old age, and we are backed by Wyoming Medical Center’s full network of medical specialists. We offer extended hours, same-day appointments and an on-call provider available 24/7 if you have a pressing medical problem.
- Health care for existing medical needs
- Preventative care services, including screenings and vaccinations
- Sports physicals for both patients and non-patients
- Planning of care for chronic conditions
- Coordination of care with medical and surgical specialists
- On-site diabetes educator
- Walk-in clinic open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Friday
Sage Walk-in Clinic
The Sage Primary Care Walk-in Clinic has re-opened. Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. If you have respiratory symptoms – cough, sore throat, fever and others – or require a COVID test, please call (307) 233-0291 upon arrival and you will be evaluated in your car.
Immediate Care in west Casper is open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day, and it also offers COVID tests and respiratory screening. X-ray and splinting services are offered at this location only.
Sage walk-in services include:
- Minor sprains or broken bones
- Sore throats
- Sinus or ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Same-day, walk-in lab testing
For COVID Test Results
- Please allow 2-3 days for results to be available after receiving a test. We encourage patients to utilize the Patient Portal online tool to obtain most results. Clinical staff will call patients when results become available for those patients where results are not available via the Patient Portal. New users may set up a Patient Portal account by clicking HERE.
- WMC and WHMG no longer have initial COVID-19 vaccinations available. We encourage patients to reach out to Natrona Public Health for future offerings of initial vaccinations. Find more information HERE.
My Patient Portal
Patient portals are interactive health records giving you convenient, 24-hour access to your personal health information. All you need is an internet connection.
Use My Patient Portal to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider or request appointments with a specialist
- View laboratory results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate directly with your provider
- View your medical record and test results
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Sage Primary Care is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker’s Compensation
- Federal Worker’s Compensation