Wyoming Nephrology serves patients with any stage of kidney disease and its associated conditions. Kidney problems can result in significant changes to your life. Many diseases affecting the kidneys are systemic disorders not limited to the organ itself and may require special treatment. The two most common causes of kidney failure are diabetes and high blood pressure, both of which can be controlled with proper treatment.
- Treatment for chronic kidney disease, hematuria (blood in the urine), and other kidney illnesses and conditions
- Pre-operative evaluation and follow-up care for kidney and pancreas transplants
- Treatment for hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Treatment for electrolyte disorders
- Non-surgical treatment and prevention of kidney stones
We are proud of our affiliations with Wyoming Kidney Center and our outreach clinics in Douglas, Riverton and Lander. Find a full list of future clinic dates on our Statewide Clinics page.
111 S. 5th St., #5
8195 Highway 789
2300 Gasser Road
For New Patients
Once your appointment is scheduled, we will mail or email the patient forms (at right) to you. Please complete these forms carefully. Make sure to list all of your current prescription and over-the-counter medications, specifying the dosage and how often you take them. This information is written on the prescription label. If you need help completing the forms, please arrive 20 minutes early so our staff can assist you. Please bring these completed forms, a photo ID, insurance cards and current medication list to your appointment.
Payment is expected at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, Mastercard and Discover. We are happy to submit medical claims to your insurance provider. Payment arrangement options should be discussed prior to your appointment. For billing and payment questions, please call (307) 237-5026.
Wyoming Nephrology is in network with the following insurance agencies. We will attempt to work with other agencies.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (formerly Great West)
- First Choice of the Midwest
- First Choice Health (Formerly Health InfoNet)
- Imagine Health (WISE Network)
- Wyoming Worker's Compensation
- Federal Worker's Compensation