- Doctorate: Stanford University, California, Ph.D., Neurosciences
- Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine, California
- Internship: Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Massachusetts, Neurology
- Fellowship: Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Hometown: Missoula, Mont.
- Hobbies: Golf, camping, cars, motorcylces
- Family: Married with 2 children
- Community Involvement: Board member for American Heart Association (Southwest Affiliate), Wyoming Dementia Care, Board Member for Wyoming Medical Society
Special expertise in Epilepsy and Stroke.