- Doctorate: Stanford University, California, Ph.D., Neurosciences
- Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine, California
- Internship: Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Massachusetts, Neurology
- Fellowship: Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts, Clinical Neurophysiology
- Clinical Neurophysiology
Personal Interests<ul> <li><strong>Hometown:</strong> Missoula, Mont.</li> <li><strong>Hobbies:</strong> Golf, camping, cars, motorcylces</li> <li><strong>Family:</strong> Married with 2 children</li> <li><strong>Community Involvement:</strong> Board member for American Heart Association (Southwest Affiliate), Wyoming Dementia Care, Board Member for Wyoming Medical Society</li> </ul>
Special expertise in Epilepsy and Stroke.