- Podiatric Medical School: California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco
- Podiatric Surgery
- Hometown: Lincoln, Neb., Palisades, Calif.
- Hobbies: Water skiing, snow skiing, golf and following son’s athletic career in football, alpine skiing and soccer. Traveling with my family.
- Family: Wife, two daughters and one son
- Community Involvement:
- Boys and Girls Club board (2002-2012)
- Team physician for Wyoming Cavalry indoor football and Casper College basketball
- Host family for Casper College women’s basketball (1999-2008)
- Chamber of Commerce sports attraction committee (2000-2012)
Special Interests: Utilizing experience in biomechanics (custom orthotics, AFOs and diabetic footwear) to help patients ambulate with comfort and at-risk diabetics walk safely. Limb salvage through diabetic education, foot ulcer prevention and treatment and surgery when necessary.