My Patient Portal
Patient portals are interactive health records giving you convenient, 24-hour access to your personal health information. All you need is an internet connection.
Patients of Wyoming Medical Center and the affiliated practices of Wyoming Health Medical Group LLC can use My Patient Portal to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider or request appointments with a specialist
- View laboratory results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate directly with your provider
- View your medical record and test results
Patient Portal is not intended for medical emergencies. If you are experiencing an urgent medical problem, call 911 immediately.
Wyoming Medical Center Central Campus
and affiliated practices of WHMG
wyoming medical center health app
- App name: WMC Health App (search in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
- Connect your health management apps here.
Former Mountain View Regional Hospital Portals
Due to the acquisition of Mountain View Regional Hospital and Clinic on June 1, 2018, there are several Portal options. Please see below to access the appropriate account.
wyoming medical center East Campus
(formerly mountain view regional hospital)
Former Mountain View Clinic Patients
Frequently Asked Questions
I thought I had a Portal account, but it's not recognizing my email.
- You can register for a Portal account at Wyoming Medical Center or any of our clinics. On site, we can register you for the Portal, verify your email or reissue an invitation. If you think you already have an account set up, call Cerner Support at (877) 621-8014.
Do I have to have a separate login for each of my children?
- You do NOT have to have a separate email for each child as long as you use the same email address to set up each account. When you log into the Portal, you can toggle between your personal portal and their portal accounts. Please note, when your children turn 18, this link will break and they will need to create their own account.